This credit card review was updated on May 14, 2022 by John
Use your card at over 30 million locations worldwide. Get cash at over a million ATMs.
$6.95 Annual Fee for the Primary Cardholder.
As this is a prepaid card, there are no special requirements to apply.
BMO Prepaid Travel Mastercard At a Glance
You can look forward to some amazing benefits with this card in your wallet:
- No interest rates for purchases or cash advances.
- Enjoy extended warranty and purchase protection.
- Protection from fraudulent card use.
- It is safer than using cash while travelling.
The Key Numbers to Know
These are the key numbers that you need to know about this card:
How does the BMO Prepaid Travel Mastercard work?
It couldn’t be easier to use this prepaid Mastercard. There are only two steps:
- Load up your card – Transfer funds to your card through online banking or the BMO mobile app while having protection against unauthorized use.
- Shop anywhere Mastercard is accepted – Use your card at over 30 million locations in the U.S., Canada and worldwide. Get cash at over a million ATMs.
Special Features of the BMO Prepaid Travel Mastercard
There are even more card features and benefits to look forward to:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should you get the BMO Prepaid Travel Mastercard?
Enjoy a reloadable and secure card with the same convenience as a standard credit card. This prepaid card comes without the stress of remembering to pay it off each month or paying interest. Your BMO Prepaid Mastercard also comes with security features, making it much safer to use than cash. If you are looking for a new prepaid credit card then this may be exactly what you need.on BMO’s secure site