This credit card review was updated on May 14, 2022 by John
Earn up to 100,000 TD Points plus 0% promotional interest rate on Travel Purchases for the first 6 months.
$120.00 first year no Annual Fee for the Primary and Additional Cardholders.
$60,000 personal or $100,000 household annual income.
TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card at a Glance
You can look forward to some amazing benefits with the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card in your wallet:
- Redeem TD Points for travel and travel-related purchases.
- No travel blackouts, no seat restrictions and no expiry for your TD Points as long as your account is open and in good standing.
- An extensive suite of travel insurance.
- Redeem your TD Points towards making purchases at Amazon.ca with Amazon Shop with Points.
- You can redeem the TD Points you’ve earned towards everyday perks like cash back, gift cards and more.
The Key Numbers to Know
These are the key numbers that you need to know about this visa card:
Earn and Redeem Cash Back Dollars with TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card
TD makes it easy to earn and easy to redeem TD points:
- Earn 3 TD Points for every $1 you spend on Purchases made using your Card.
- Earn 9 TD Points for every $1 you spend when you book travel online through Expedia For TD.
- Your TD Points don’t expire as long as you are a TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Cardholder.
- Earn 50% more TD Points at Starbucks when you link your TD card with your Starbucks Rewards account.
Great Features of the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card
There are even more card features and benefits to look forward to:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should you get the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card?
If you love to travel and you love to earn credit card points, then the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card may be perfect for you. These credit cards offer cardholders great value with travel reward points earned on eligible purchases that can later be redeemed to pay for flights and other travel related expenses. But, that’s just the start. The TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card also lets you redeem TD Points on Amazon.ca with Shop with Points. Apply today and start earning TD points on one of the best travel rewards credit cards available to Canadians.on TD’s secure site